Monday, April 09, 2018

Boho Birthday Cards

Happy Monday morning!  I am on the SVG Attic blog today with these fun boho style birthday cards.
I have a couple special birthdays to send cards out for in the next month, so I wanted to get those cards created in plenty of time.  The first card is cut from the SnapDragon Snippets Cupcake Scallop Double Bi-Fold Card.  The papers I used are from DCWV's Boho Style stack.  It has gorgeous copper foil treatment on some of the papers that add lots of visual interest to the project.
For embellishments, I added Totally Red Trendy Twine and GMD Citrus Twist enamel dots.
Here is the open view of the card!  The sentiment is cut from a scrap of brown vinyl.  That is what I use a lot for sentiments because you always get a perfect cut and the adhesive is already on the back.
The second card uses the SDS GC Sleeve Decor Happy Birthday file.  Once again, I used papers from the same stack.  I created an A2 card base, then added the SVG cuts to the front of that.
To embellish, I used small bows of Twisted Lime Trendy Twine on the balloons and clear Nuvo Crystal Drops on the confetti dots.  The yellow layer is popped up with foam tape.  Other adhesives used on both cards include ATG and Lineco Adhesive.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome Boho cards! The papers are lovely and I like the way the cards open... good for you getting on top of the Birthday list!!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. So super cute! I love the gorgeous papers you used! Fabulous designs too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Business cards are just great! I love the color combination that you used .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both SUPER cute!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete