Wednesday, March 07, 2018

Elegant Baptism Card

Good Morning! Today is my day to post on the SumMore Fun blog. The card I am sharing with you uses a newly restocked stamp set from Raisin Boat called God's Child.  I used the gown and Bible stamp from that set to create the focal point of this card.
The stamps were cut out using my Brother Scan N Cut 2.  (Psst!  My DT sister, Lisa, is doing an amazing Scan N Cut GIVEAWAY on her blog!)  I layered them on several die cut layers (GMD crochet lace oval, GMD stitched rectangle, GMD lacey edged rectangle)  The white rectangle was embossed with a Darice Crosses embossing folder.  Since There was a lot of glitter from the cardstock, I opted to only embellish with white seam binding ribbon. Adhesives used include Tombow Xtreme, Glue Dots, and Foam Tape.
Remember, we have this Mood Board Challenge going on right now! Here is the inspiration photo for it. You can use the pictures, theme, and/or colors to enter.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SumMore Fun?
Click the store link below for an automatic 10% discount off your purchase!
Or use BETH10 as your discount code at checkout for 10% off.
Check out the SumMore Fun Store

You can find me at these links on Social Media:

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful and elegant Beth. Love all the sparkle!!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! The design is so pretty with the sparkly accents!

    ReplyDelete