Monday, January 08, 2018

Floral Thank You Card

Hello all!  I have a card to share with you that uses papers from SN@P pages.  I was given a set of these at a crop I went to last fall, but since I don't have a SN@P binder, I wanted to make use of it in a different way.
I adhered the black and yellow floral layers together, die cutting them with my GMD stitched rectangle die.  I tied crinkled seam binding around the top, added a banner, and used a new stamp/die combo I recently got on clearance at Hobby Lobby.  Inks used for the stamping were VersaFine Onyx Black and Distress Oxide Cracked Pistachio.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful card and such pretty floral papers! The sentiment tag is so gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty floral papers!! Gorgeous colors!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. The papers are so pretty Beth! Wonderful card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you showcased the paper in such a pretty way
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cards 0 I love the colours and prints you choose

    ReplyDelete