Thursday, December 14, 2017

Away In A Manger Cards

Happy Thursday!  Today I am sharing a post that is a little different with you.  It isn't a one sheet wonder set of cards, nor is it one that uses up a stack of 6x6" paper.  It is a little bit of both!  I used The Paper Studio's Away In A Manger paper pad (from Hobby Lobby) to come up with this collection of 11 cards.
There is a sheet of paper within that pad that has all of these fantastic images and sentiments to be cut apart.  So in that way, it is a one sheet wonder set, trying to use almost all of that one sheet.  I built the rest of these cards using patterned papers from that pad, card bases and a small amount of ivory cardstock.
All of the rectangle dies that I used on these cards are from Scrapbook Outlet.
The sentiments that I stamped on the cards below came from Annie's Paper Boutique's Merry Christmas stamp set.
I embellished with various washi tapes, sequins, white Nuvo Crystal Drops and Totally White Trendy Twine.  I really like how these all turned out!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. They are ALL so PRETTY! LOVE all the different designs that are in that pack and one of those looks just like the beautiful card I received today in the mail! It's so pretty in person! THANK YOU! Merry Christmas Sweet Friend! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful set of cards! Those papers are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love ,love all of the beautiful cards!!Especially mine!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete