Monday, October 02, 2017

Lacy Card in Pink

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a relaxing weekend.  Today I have this lovely card to share with you.  The background strip of paper is watercolor paper with homemade embossing paste tinted with Distress Ink Sun Sugar reinker.  The stencil I used on that is GMD flower petal collage.
The focal point was created with the gorgeous GMD Lacey Lattice Square die set and a GMD Big & Little Pierced Chain Heart die.  The sentiment is from the My Mind's Eye Honey Happiness stamp set.  Embellishments include GMD soft pink pearls and Pink Midnight Trendy Twine.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. I love this card! It is just so lovely and elegant .

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, so pretty & elegant! What a gorgeous design! LOVE the texture!!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! I love the color combination! Gorgeous texture too!

    ReplyDelete