Monday, September 18, 2017

The World Is Your Oyster Card

Hello crafty friends!  Today I have another card to share with you that uses Gina Marie Designs dies from Scrapbook Outlet.  

I used the GMD Spring Flower Arrangements Dies cut from white cardstock.  I also embossed them using a rubber embossing mat in my Big Shot.  They were the perfect accent to the saying and papers from DCWV's Blue China stack.
A silver doily, blue crinkled seam binding, and enamel dots from GMD Iris Sparkle and GMD Sophisticated sets were the finishing touches!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the blue china stack!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so gorgeous, Beth!! I love the dies you used!! The papers are beautiful!! So elegant and fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card and design! I just love the beautiful papers and that die is so gorgeous! It came together so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! What a beautiful card! So elegant and pretty colors!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete