Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Pink and Gray Wedding Card

Today I am sharing a wedding card that I was requested to create.  The wedding colors were pink and gray and it was an outdoor wedding, so I ran with those ideas to create this card!
 The tree die cut file is from SVG Attic's SDS Flourished Spring set.  The wedding couple was an image from Google that I traced in my software.  I dressed the bride up with a veil using ribbon and pearls.  I added a heart die cut (unbranded die from eBay) with the couple's initials and a bow of Totally White Trendy Twine to the tree trunk.
 In the top corner, I added more pearls and Nuvo Crystal Drops in Bubblegum Blush.  The double sided paper from DCWV's Fairytale Dreams stack was perfect for turning the corner over for a peek at the back side.
Here is what I did with the inside.  The sentiment is from Pink and Main's Wishes stamp set.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. This is so elegant and beautiful, Beth!! I love the couple and the tree!! The folded corner is a fabulous touch!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely wedding card! The couples initials on the heart centered on the tree trunk is such a nice touch! I'm sure this course will be loved by the new couple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful weeding card. I love the pink & gray. Elegant too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete