Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Grapevine Card

Hello everyone!  We made it halfway through the week :)  Today I have this grapevine card to share with you.
The dies that I used are GMD Grapevine die set and GMD Up & Down In & Out Cut Square die set.  The patterned papers are from DCWV's Bouquet De Fleur stack.  I inked around the outside of the grape die cuts with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink.  The outside purple frame layer is popped up with foam tape to create a shadowbox effect for the inside area of the card.
This beautiful scripture verse stamp is from Verve Stamp's Faith Medley set.  I stamped it using Versafine Onyx Black ink and my Hampton Art Stamp Press.  The only embellishment I used on this card was three enamel dots from the GMD Tropical Island colors.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. So PRETTY! Lovin' the purples and the sentiment is just Beautiful! Have a lovely day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful, Beth!! I love the shadowbox effect!! The grapes are fabulous!! And what a gorgeous sentiment!! Love it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Beth and a wonderful verse.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card! I love the fun die and the layering you did! Those grapes look awesome as well!

    ReplyDelete