Sunday, July 02, 2017

Something To Taco 'Bout Card

Good Morning!  I almost feel like I should be posting this card on a Tuesday ;)  But since the holiday is on Tuesday, I am sharing it today!  So, here is my "let's give em something to taco 'bout" card.
I started with papers from DCWV's Good Eats stack, which couldn't have been more perfect.  The dies I used include the GMD Puppy Dog Dies for the Chihuahua and GMD Double Stitched In & Out Cut Circle dies for the circles it is matted on.  The background paper was cut with the GMD Chevron Background Cutting Plate die.
 For embellishments I used Pink Midnight Trendy Twine and GMD Sunset colors enamel dots.  This card just makes me SMILE and I hope it does the same for you!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so fun!! I can't quit smiling!! I love the colors and design!! Now I'm going to be hearing "Yo quiero Taco Bell" in my head all day ;) Love, love it, Beth!! So adorable!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete