Monday, June 05, 2017

S'mores Gift Set

Happy Monday!  Today is my day to post on the SVG Attic blog.  I have a niece who turned 3 yesterday and she loves roasting marshmallows.  I thought the S'more gift box and adapted s'more card from JGW S'more Fun would be perfect for her!
This s'more card was adapted from the gift card holder card that is in the file.  I simply omitted the middle pieces that would hold the gift card.  I used solid color cardstock (mostly scraps!) for it and inked around the outside of most of the cuts with brown chalk ink.
I added a 3 to the heart because it is for a 3rd birthday.  The bow of Cherry Latte Trendy Twine and some white gel pen stitching were the finishing touches on this card.
The s'more gift box holds enough supplies for 7 s'mores!  I used papers from DCWV's Adventurer stack for it.  I assembled it using Scotch Tacky glue.
The campfire tag is part of the file too!  I added it to the box with a bow of Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

10 comments:

  1. It's just so adorable - makes me want make smores NOW :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, these are so adorable, Beth!! That smore card could not be cuter!! I love the marshmallow box!! Your niece will adore these!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This set is just so darling I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable project! Your more card is the cutest thing ever! And I love the box too! Very cute project!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! I love this!!! Super cute smore card!!! The box is fabulous! Love this Beth!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so darn cute Beth! LOVE the smores card and cute treat box! my son is 14 & would love this... he loves smores! I may have to surprise him with this adorable idea! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun & yummy set my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too yummy! That 3 year old will love this special treat.

    ReplyDelete