Thursday, April 20, 2017

Teacher Appreciation Gift Boxes and Cards

Hello all!  Today I have a teacher appreciation post filled to the brim with products from Oriental Trading.  I always love their products and fast shipping.   I decorated Bright Color Treat Boxes and filled them with educational supplies and then made cards with matching envelopes to go with the boxes using OT's craft supplies.
 I started by using Crayola watercolor pencils on DCWV's Color & Create Tags.  I used aqua brushes with the pencils and I loved how they turned out!
 I trimmed the tags using the scissors from the We R Memory Keepers mini tool kit.
Then I picked some patterned papers from the Rainbow Paper Pack that coordinated with the tags and the Bright Color Treat Boxes.  I also used strips of Black Cardstock to layer under the patterned papers.
 Here is the orange set that I created.  On the boxes I added the papers mentioned above using double sided red-backed tape to make sure it would stay adhered well.  The tag is attached with black and white bakers twine and I used Black & White Flourish Washi Tape as well as Black/White Self Adhesive Jewels on both the box and card.  I made an coordinating envelope using more of the Rainbow Paper Pack paper and my WRMK Envelope Punch Board.
This is the purple set.  I decorated each set in a similar way.  This card uses a double layered stamp set that my crafty friend, Theresa, sent to me!  

 The tag on this yellow box is my favorite!  So many bright colors on it.
 Last but not least, the green set.
And inside the boxes...there are Apple Shaped Sticky Notes, Star Stickers for Grading Papers, Black and White Pens, Animal Print Heart Erasers, and pencils, all from Oriental Trading.
 Here is a closer look at the notecards.  They are 4.25" squares.  The white layer is Canson Montval watercolor paper.  I stamped on it with Versafine Onyx Black and Tim Holtz Distress Inks.
 Once again, I used Black & White Flourish Washi Tape as well as Black/White Self Adhesive Jewels on them for embellishments.
Remember to thank the teachers in your lives!  They are so important for the future of our children.  I personally loved all of the products that I received from Oriental Trading to give to my kids' teachers and I hope they love them too.

Have a wonderfully crafty day!

The review of these products is based strictly on my opinion. Others may have a different opinion or experience with the products listed above. I was provided the samples free of charge by Oriental Trading Co. and I provided my honest opinion. No other type of compensation was received for this review.

3 comments:

  1. These are FANTASTIC!!! LOVE the different boxes and such pretty cards!!! LOVE them all!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spectacular teacher gifts! I love the primary (scholastic) color them of each of the gift sets! All of the details are absolutely wonderful! The boys' teachers will love these!

    ReplyDelete