Thursday, February 09, 2017

In Stitches Cards

Hello my crafty friends!  I have been using some of my 6x6" stacks lately to de-stash a little bit.  These cards are made from DCWV's In Stitches stack.  It is such a cute and unique stack!
First up, I created two happy birthday cards with the banner papers.  The yellow paper and turquoise burlap papers are from DCWV's 6x6 Mixed Media stack.
The words are from Sizzix Celebrate Thinlits dies.
These flower cards were were dressed up with a little bit of white gel pen, markers and white Nuvo Crystal Drops.
The sentiment is from Annie's Paper Boutique's Smile stamp set.
These cards also were dressed up with white gel pen, markers and white Nuvo Crystal Drops.
The sentiment was from Annie's Paper Boutique's Smile stamp set and is popped up with foam tape.
When added to the Valentine's Day cards I made from the DCWV's In Stitches stack, this makes 12 cards from that stack.  I still have 4 sheets left in it but the designs are a little too big for an A2 card.  We will see what I come up with for those sheets!

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Beth you make the most beautiful projects. I am in awe everytime I look at something you make! Love these! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen this stack but didn't know if I should get it or not... well looks like I should have! Those are all wonderful Beth! Great way to de-stash and make some adorable cards! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a spectacular set of cards! I love what you did with that stack! Those cards look amazing!

    ReplyDelete