Thursday, January 05, 2017

Thanks Snow Much Cards

Good morning!  I am sharing these thank you cards with you today that I made for presents that my boys received for their birthdays in December.  I was totally inspired by Shelly's card, so stop by her blog to see it too!
The papers I used are from DCWV's Frosted Spruce stack and the snowflake is from DCWV's 6x6 DIY Project Stack: Ornaments.  I used two sets of Gina Marie Designs dies for the mats...stitched rectangles and scalloped stitched nested rectangles.
A bow of In The Navy Trendy Twine on the snowflake added just the right pop of color.  The sentiment is from APB Let It Snow stamp set and was absolutely perfect for these cards!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

4 comments:

  1. I love the Gina Marie Dies! They are on my wishlist!
    Very pretty card my friend.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Thank You cards turned out so pretty Beth! LOVE the colors and the snowflake... Those Gina Marie Dies ROCK!!! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love how simple and elegant it looks! You used the perfect combination of papers too!

    ReplyDelete