Sunday, December 11, 2016

Quick Christmas Cards...Take 3

Happy Sunday to all of you!  I am back with my fnal installment of quick Christmas cards.  You can find my first post HERE and my second one HERE.  I just love how quick these were and I still feel like they turned out very nice.
The papers from DCWV's Christmas Plaid stack are what made these so easy to create!  Those sentiment panels were all included in that stack.
I used various dies from Gina Marie Designs' Stitched Rectangles and Scalloped Stitched Nested Rectangles to create the layers. (If you haven't checked out her dies yet, you really need to! They are super reasonable!!)
I accented the cards with Nuvo Crystal Drops, Rhinestones, and Candy Cane and Holly Berry Trendy Twines.
The panels with the words on are popped up with thin foam tape.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
Dec. 31 DL.Art monthly

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE how quick & easy they were to make and yet look stunningly elegant! The Scallop dies really add to them as well! Fab cards Beth! Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Beth! Pretty papers and fun touch of twine..looks awesome!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card design and I love the bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty set of cards, those die cut edges look amazing!

    ReplyDelete