Thursday, November 10, 2016

Veteran's Day Double Layout

Hello all! Tomorrow is Veteran's Day.  It is definitely a time to be thankful for all those who have fought for our freedom as well as those that continue to do so.  My first grader was supposed to bring photos to school for a Veteran's Day display, so I quickly assembled these layout pages of my dad when he was in the Army.
 Here is the first page.  I didn't add much to it since the photo was large.
 This is the second page.  The papers I used are from The Paper Studio's Vintage Nation stack.
 These words were cut from the paper and popped up with foam tape.
 This pennant is a svg file from SVG Attic.  I used Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine on it as well.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous layouts Beth! I love your papers and the way your popped up the words.The pendant is awesome in the corner. Great design!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Layout Beth! LOVE the pictures & the cool use of the twine... LOVE IT!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful layout! I love the patriotic colors and patterns! The pennant looks so amazing with the twine accent!

    ReplyDelete