Sunday, November 20, 2016

Countdown to Christmas Treat Bags

Hello crafty friends!  It is my day to post on the SVG Attic blog.  I created a 12 days of Christmas countdown for my boys.
 I used the JGW Christmas on the Docket set from SVG Attic.  I simply enlarged the white circle and number cuts to go on the base instead of the flap.
 The patterned paper that I used is from DCWV's Christmas Plaid stack.  The Christmas brads I used are from Oriental Trading.
Here are closeups of the three different designs of treat bags within the set.


I know my boys will love seeing what treats each bag holds!

Here is a look at the JGW Christmas on the Docket set.

New to SVG Attic? Check out these awesome places!

2 comments:

  1. Your project looks so amazing! I love the bags and how you added the larger numbers for the 12 days of Christmas countdown! I was just working on a countdown calendar myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW! Fantastic idea! LOVE the papers and those envelopes! The different brads look awesome! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete