Thursday, October 06, 2016

Spooky Night Halloween Cards

This year, the majority of my Halloween cards consist of using DCWV card bases DCWV's Spooky Night and Mixed Media mini stacks. Ya know...all the good stuff ;) Here are two of them.
On my first card, I embellished it with black enamel dotsOrange Licorice Trendy Twine and a Blue Moon Beads Holiday Frights charm (available at Jo-Ann Fabrics stores).  The charms are attached with a Glue Dot.  The stamp is from Annie's Paper Boutique.

Here is card #2.
I embellished it with Trick or Treat Trendy Twine and a Blue Moon Beads Holiday Frights charm.  The stamp is from Pink and Main.  The ghost panel is popped up with thin foam tape.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

Entering here:
Oct 8 Little Scrap Pieces
Oct 31 Pink and Main

4 comments:

  1. Awesome cards! I love the way you combined the fun and festive papers on each of your tags! Those little charms are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, your rockin' these Halloween projects! Love them~they are so fun and festive and make me smile!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun Halloween cards my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete