Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Frameable Quote and Card

Good morning crafty friends! Today is my day to post on the DCWV blog.  I wanted to share a a couple quick projects that you can do with the brand new DCWV Frameable Quotes stacks that are in Michaels stores right now!

First of all, I took one of the 5x7 pages from copper foiled Frameable Quotes stack and added watercolor to it. I just wanted a little color to highlight the Thankful sentiment. Once it was dry, I simply added it to my frame and it was done! Easy peasy!

Second, I created a card using the excess paper that is along the 5x7 quotes in that stack  What?  Keep those 1"x5" extra pieces?  YES!  The print from the quote background is continued onto that area, so use them to create something wonderful!

My card used 6 of the 1x5 strips of paper in varying prints.  I used meduim gray and charcoal paper from DCWV's Double Sided Cardstock stack as the base for the card as well as the layer behind the paper strips.  I stamped a sentment on one of the 1x5 paper strips.

And here is the finished product!  A simple yet classy card!

Want to see everything that is in this copper foiled Frameable Quotes stack?  Here is a flip through video that I made of it!
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous projects! Your card is so pretty, totally love how you used the scraps to create it! The watercolored frameable looks awesome! Great flip through video too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Projects Beth! LOVE the use of the scraps! :) Have a great day!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete