Monday, May 30, 2016

Trendy Twine ~ Memorial Day Quilt Card

Today a few of my Trendy Twine sisters and I have Memorial Day projects up on the Trendy Twine blog.  Stop over there for even more inspiration!  Here is what I created using Totally Red and In the Navy Trendy Twines.
I had been inspired by this "quilt" card design a couple of years ago and FINALLY got around to making it!  I knew it was going to be a favorite of mine, so I actually made a SVG design for it so I wouldn't have to bother with cutting all those angles.  The patterned paper is from The Paper Studio's Vintage Nation stack.  I embossed the top panel with Cuttlebug's Script Text embossing folder.
The Totally Red and In the Navy Trendy Twines were the absolute perfect finishing touch for this card!
Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

5 comments:

  1. Very neat quilt pattern. Happy Memorial Day to you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a super fun card my friend!!
    Happy Memorial Day!
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! I love the quilt design and the embossing!! :) Happy Memorial day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, I love the quilt design on your card! And the embossing is spectacular! Great accent with the twine too! Wishing you and your family a safe and enjoyable holiday!

    ReplyDelete