Thursday, March 24, 2016

Outdoor Birthday Card

Hello crafty friends!  I am back with yet another birthday card.  No surprise there!  I seem to be making them all the time!  This one is for my husband's grandpa.  
 The layout of this card follows DCWV's stackaholic card sketch for March.  The papers I used are from their new Luxe Lodge stack.  It is full of great outdoor prints and some of the papers have a metallic copper treatment on them.  I used Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine and the sentiment is from KaiserCraft.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. What a great Masculine Birthday Card Beth! Perfect for those outdoorsy people! Love the design - Have a Wonderful Easter Weekend!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Love how you kept the scene as one in the different squares! This looks like another fun stack, I will need to check it out. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete