Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Layout

Hello crafty friends!  It is my turn to post on the SVG Attic blog.  Christmas has come and gone.  Now what do you do with all of the wonderful pictures you took?  Scrapbook them!
 I made a two page layout from Christmas three years ago.  Yeah.  I am THAT far behind.  Anyway, the patterned papers I used are from DCWV's Oh What Fun stack.  They had a great color scheme to match my pictures.
 The ornaments that I cut for the backgrounds are from the SDS Ornament Kit at SVG Attic.  I just made them very large to fit on my 12"x12" layouts.
 The snowflakes that you see are cut from DCWV's Glitzy Glitter stack and those were also files from the SDS Ornament Kit.  There are lots of great elements in that kit!
To embellish, I used red and green rhinestones, white satin ribbon and Holly Berry Trendy Twine.
I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

6 comments:

  1. Super cute layout! The pattern papers are so pretty and I love the fun ornaments! The pictures are darling!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling layout!!!! Such cuties!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CUTE! LOVE your Layout! and I took a sneak peek around since I've been missing for a week! Always such CUTE creations coming from you! Hope you had a Fabulous Christmas and in case I don't get back around to your blog before the new year - Hope you & your Family Have a Blessed New Year! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout pages! The papers are so gorgeous, love the fun and festive design! Adorable pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout. So fun to look at pictures from years ago! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete