Friday, March 08, 2013

Cupcake Lever Card

This is probably one of my favorite cards that I have made.  It is made with files from SVGCuts.  The paper I used was double sided cardstock, so it made the whole card very decorative.
It is so ME with all the various shades of pink and the glitter and the embellishments LOL!

This is a close up of the front elements.
This is a view of how the card opens up and the front panel swivels.
 Here is the inside view when it is completely opened up!

I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!

I am entering it in the following challenges:
Cardz TV favorite color (Pink)
Cards Blog Challenge (pink, purple and pale yellow)
Victorine Originals (anything goes)
The Crafting Cafe (favorite color-pink)

I am also linking up with Pink Cricut :)

Linking up with DL.ART March Linky Party



12 comments:

  1. Awesome card. Love how it opens. I've never tried one of those. Thanks for sharing at Cardz TV.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it! They are quite easy to make if you have great SVG files to use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the design. I am new to SVG (still learning how to work the cameo) Thanks for playing along with us at CTVS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I create all the time with SVG's. You will be hooked on them in no time. I am glad you like my card!

      Delete
  4. Very colorful, thanks for joining CTVS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth this is a beautiful and fun card! I love the bright and fun colors! Thanks for playing with us at Cardz TV!

    Hugs,
    Jo-CTVDT
    www.jwscrapshack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh this is the cutest card. Love the colors, how it opens and the over all design.

    God bless,
    Anita aka Nit

    www.nitscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that pink cupcake. Just perfect for a birthday card, fun and cheerful. So glad you played along with us at The Crafting Cafe.
    xx Ria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super fun card & fab colours! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete